Padding Paws Pet Services (PPPS) is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and customers.
PPPS promise not to use your information for any other business not related to this business.
We update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
This Website and/or its owner is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice on the website or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of taking any action.
The site owner reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time to this website without notice and without maintaining a verifiable audit.
The measures we use provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Specific measures we use include:
- Password protecting our devices
- Having anti-virus protection and firewalls
- Keys will be kept in a locked box with no address listed on them. Keys will be returned to you by special delivery after 6 months if no services have been used in this time, unless stated in writing.
- Personal information will be stored in a locked filing cabinet.
- Keeping your information up-to-date and accurate. Please note that, to do this, we require you to tell us if any of your details such as your name or address change; and
- Having in place strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to and/or through our Websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you complete a form and submit it to us. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Any personal information which you provide to us is used only with your express knowledge and permission for the purpose intended. We will only request information that we need in order to carry out the function requested.
As a general rule we don’t share your data with third parties, unless we are required to do so by law, have your express permission to contact your vet or nominated person or your pet is in need of medical attention.
Where we share your personal information with a third party, i.e. Vet or nominated person, they agree to ensure your personal information is safe in order to protect your privacy. Our policy requires:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services and will only use that information for those exact purposes.
On the 25th May 2018 the Data Protection Act will be superceded by the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
These far-reaching regulations further entitle access to any Personal Information that a website may use or hold on a Person.
At anytime you may request to have a copy of the information we hold. These requests can be made via our Contact page.
or email address. You may also request at any time for your data to be disposed, subject to legal requirements, of in a secure manner.