Why Pet Sitting and not a kennel/cattery or home boarding?
Pet Sitting works especially well for:
- Older dogs/cats that don't need a lot of stimulation
- Diets and exercise routines are uninterrupted
- Travel trauma for you and your pet is eliminated
- Pet exposure to illness is minimised
- Dogs that don't enjoy the company of other dogs and are stressed by the noise of some kennels
- People who may not be comfortable with their pet being in a kennel / Cattery or someone's home
- Familiarity for pets that may be blind/deaf or other pre-existing conditions
- Radios can be left on for your pet to provide comfort for your animal
Looking for an alternative to Boarding Kennels/Cattery? Holiday time can be a juggling act when you've got pets to consider. Padding Paws can take the hassle out of leaving your pet in boarding environments which often throw the animal into a state of stress and confusion. Perhaps your pet doesn't cope well in kennels/cattery and would prefer to stay in their own home full of all the creature comforts they already know, and then why not try our Pet Sitting Service: visits 2/3 times a day, feeding times are adhered to, messes cleared up, tons of love, affection and walks if required whilst you are away.
We will take in post, open/close curtains, put bins out and switch lights on/off to give your home the ‘lived in’ look.
Please complete the Pet Sitting/ Daily form if interested.